These Mark Use Guidelines (“Guidelines”) let you know about Madeium’s rights with respect to its marks and when and how you can use them. The Guidelines are a part of and incorporate the Terms of Service. Capitalized terms not defined in these Guidelines are defined in the User Agreement or in the other Terms of Service or have the meanings given such terms on the Site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Madeium may modify these Guidelines without prior notice to you, and any revisions to these Guidelines will take effect when posted on the Site, unless otherwise stated in the revised Guidelines. Please check the Site often for updates
The Madeium name and logo are trademarks of Madeium, Inc. These Guidelines explain the terms under which you are allowed to use the “Madeium Marks”, which for purposes of these Guidelines and the other Madeium Terms of Service means Madeium’s trademarks, including the following:
The Madeium Marks are among our most valuable assets. In order to preserve and strengthen our identity, these Guidelines provide conditions of use and clear instructions on proper use of the Madeium Marks.
The Madeium Marks that are also logos are also referred to in these Guidelines as the “Madeium Logo Marks”. For example, the Madeium Logo Marks include:
You may not use a Madeium Logo Mark unless you have a written license, granted by Madeium, permitting you to use the Madeium Logo Mark. If you have not been granted such a license, then you must not use, copy, modify, distribute, or post the Madeium Logo Mark for any reason. If you have such a license from Madeium to use the Madeium Logo Mark, you must use the Madeium Logo Mark only as licensed and only in accordance with these Guidelines.
You may use Madeium Marks other than the Logo Marks descriptively, provided you adhere to these Guidelines, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Descriptive use includes instances where you are referring to Madeium or Madeium services, such as “I registered on Madeium’s website today.”, “I attended Madeium’s Maker Summit”, or “Madeium Enterprise services have saved my company money.”
Keep these principles in mind as well:
- Your use should never mislead anyone to believe Madeium sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of you company, products, or services exists when it does not.
- When referring to Madeium, use the Madeium name in plain text font and format only.
- Madeium always appears as “Madeium”, never as “MADEium”, “madeium”, “MadeIUM”, “Madeium, Inc.”, or other variations.
Unless you have written permission from Madeium, you must never use any Madeium Mark:
- On any letterhead, business card, or signature block;
- As part of you business name or a domain name;
- As part of a user ID, including on Madeium or social media;
- In association with any third-party trademark in a manner that might create potential confusion as to the ownership of the Madeium Mark;
- In any manner that suggests or could lead someone to believe you are acting on behalf of or in association with Madeium or that Madeium has endorsed or sponsored your product or service; or
- Outside of your relationship with us, except as permitted by Madeium in writing. Even if you have permission to use a Madeium Logo Mark, you must never use any Madeium Logo Mark:
- That has been reproduced from an unauthorized artwork;
- That has been modified, including color specifications, position and relative size of the lettering;
- That has been modified to use negative or reverse “drop-out” reproduction;
- Tightly confined in a band or bar; or
- With other seals, logos, or other marks of other entities.